Rent The Rehearsal Studio
AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL HOURLY, DAILY, WEEKLY, OR MONTHLY
Rent the Rehearsal Studio
Whether you’re holding meetings, rehearsals, castings, workshops, or a reading, when you book with Vineyard Theatre Rehearsal Studio you can expect a professional experience from start to finish. Our spacious, column-free rooms feature all of the amenities you might desire. Best of all, right on Historic Union Square we are located at 101 East 15th Street, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10003 with an MTA transit hub steps away.
AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL DAILY, WEEKLY, OR MONTHLY.
CLICK TO OPEN FOR FULL SPACE DETAILS
36.5 x 22 Rehearsal Studio
- Seating Capacity 50
- Sprung Wooden Floors
- Temperature control for the room
- HEPA Air Purifiers
- Private space on a private and quiet floor, with some bench seating outside the studio
- High-speed WiFi
- Access to two regularly cleaned and stocked restrooms
- Access to a kitchenette with microwave, two mini fridges/freezers, filtered cold or hot water dispenser, large trash and recycling that is replenished daily
- A small closet for rehearsal materials
- 30 metal folding chairs (kept in storage in the studio closet)
- 15 black standard music stands (kept in storage in the studio closet)
- 5 black rehearsal cubes
- 2 black folding tables
- Costume rack
- Speaker system
- Tumbling Mats
RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
- Smoking or open flame is not permitted anywhere in the Facility at any time.
- Storage inside or outside the Rental studio is by written permission only.
- Stage combat weapons are prohibited, and only admissible by written permission.
- No tape of any kind on the walls will be allowed. Spike tape may be used on the floor, but must be fully removed at the end of the rental period. Any additional labor required to restore the floor will be charged to the renter.
- Percussion, brass, woodwind or amplified instruments (including microphones) are prohibited. Client may not use their own sound system. Sound systems are available from Vineyard staff only.
- No film or video production is permitted. The studio is to be used “as is”.
- Focusing lights or decorating studios is by permission only.
- Throwing furniture or other objects, banging on the walls, or stomping on the floors are all prohibited.
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards, rollerblades, hover-boards etc. are prohibited.
- No animals anywhere in the Facility (with the exception of licensed service animals).
- No posting announcements, advertisements, directions, instructions anywhere in the Facility without the consent of staff.
- All Rental activities must take place inside Rental studio – hallway and lobby space is for waiting and quiet preparation. Clients and Guests must limit wait time before rental to less than 30 minutes, and leave promptly when finished.
- Site Visit
- Credit card information for payment security
- Proof of Liability Insurance
FOR MORE INFO
Please contact our fantastic members of our Production Department below.
Thank you for your interest in renting The Vineyard’s Rehearsal Studio for your upcoming project. Please complete our rental request form with as much detail as possible and we will respond shortly.